- worki gruzowe Gdansk: I drop a comment when I like a post on a website or I have something to valuable to contribute...
- visit website: I am not real superb with English but I line up this really leisurely to understand .
- Charlotte Andersen: Hey Polar – check this site out: www.polardistans.com – lot of snow I´m sure, that...
- Charlotte Andersen: fantastic dog, and really fun blog you have. I come from Denmark, where I have 6 Siberian husky...
- Randy Labre: Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the...
Tag Archives: hiking
Here’s another set of photos from our Saturday hike, a rare chance when we could take my playmates Marley (the Saint Bernard) and Luoxi (the black Tibetan dog) out at the same time. Daddy was too busy taking charge of … Continue reading
Every Saturday if the weather is nice, my daddy and I would take the guests of our hostel on a free guided day hike. I’m just getting around to putting up some photos from these trips. We go to a … Continue reading
The raining season has lasted longer this year than before, it has been raining almost non-stop for the last couple of weeks, I’m getting so bored stuck in the yard all the time! The rain finally stopped yesterday, so today … Continue reading
As all dogs probably know, our humans are generally very out of shape. So taking them on a hike can be a challenge (to them, not to us). We must figure out the best way to keep them going and … Continue reading